Join the team at Piper Shores! We are Maine’s first and only nonprofit Continuing Care Retirement Community and we are looking for looking for compassionate, dedicated, and hard-working people like you to join a group of professional helping to enhance the well-being of our residents. The CNA performs a wide variety of tasks including assistance with activities of daily living, responding to routine and emergency calls, performing routine nursing duties, and personal care activities.
CNA Job Duties
- Assists residents in our traditional skilled care unit (nursing home) with activities of daily living including dressing, bathing, dining and activities.
- Demonstrates person-centered care in all elements of CNA functions and interactions.
- Ensures resident comfort and safety at all times, providing friendly, timely, and quality care.
- Promotes infection control practices; promotes and maintains resident health; and fosters a safe environment for residents, themselves, and their co-workers.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has an exceptional bedside manner and strong communication skills.
- Works well in a team-setting as well as independently.
- Demonstrates compassion as well as professionalism in all elements of their work.
- Active CNA License in the state of Maine
- Is eager to learn and grow as a member of the Piper Shores team.
Salary Information and Open Shifts
- Per Diem, part-time and full-time shifts available.
- Day Shift Schedule: Monday – Friday 6a-2p or Mondays and Tuesdays 6a-6p. Day shift rate of pay starts at $16/hour and increases with years of experience.
- Evening Shift Schedule: Monday – Friday 2p-10p. Evening pay starts at $19.50/hour and includes a $5,000 sign on bonus for full-time shifts as well as a $2.25 shift differential.
- Overnight Shift Schedule: Monday – Friday, 10p-6a or Mondays and Tuesdays 6p-6a. . Overnight pay starts at $19.50/hour and includes a $5,000 sign on bonus for full-time shifts as well as a $2.25 shift differential.