Join Our Food & Nutrition Team
Do you want to take your culinary career to the next level without the long nights and inflexibility of typical restaurant work? At Piper Shores, you’ll work with a top-rated chef and staff to hone your skills, all with great pay, excellent benefits, and a tight-knit community that appreciates your contributions. Piper Shores is looking for line cooks, servers, and dishwashers for our on-site dining establishments. Check out our current career opportunities by clicking the links below. Apply today!
Explore Career Opportunities on June 15
APPLY for our current food & nutrition jobs below:
(select Food Service in the Categories below to see all available positions)
Piper Shores is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Per Maine State requirements, all employees of Piper Shores must be vaccinated against Covid-19 and Influenza.
Employee Benefits Package
We are here to help give our residents the best care to live their best life. Why wouldn’t it be the same for our employees? Our benefits package will help you do just that! Our benefits package includes:
- High earning potential
- Paid-time Off (18 paid days off per year as well as 2 personal holidays to use any day of the year)
- 8 paid holidays
- Comprehensive Health Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer-paid Life insurance, STD, and LTD
- Voluntary life insurance and FSA
- 401k program with employer contributions up to 4%
- Robust development offerings including tuition reimbursement, and in-house training
- Access to our on-site gym
- Wellness reimbursement
- Selected benefits package for part-time employees
- Employee Referral bonuses
- On-site meal purchase and more!
Request More Information
There’s no better way to experience all that Piper Shores lifecare retirement community has to offer than to see it firsthand. Schedule a complimentary luncheon tour.contact us today