Join Our Team
As a nonprofit organization, Piper Shores is committed to hiring high-quality, professional, and caring individuals. We value and recognize the importance of supporting, training and retaining our employees to better serve our incredible residents. Are you ready to make a difference, add to our positive, team-based culture, and feel valued for hard work and dedication? Check out our current career opportunities below and apply today!
Employee Benefits Package
We are here to help give our residents the best care to live their best life. Why wouldn’t it be the same for our employees? Our benefits package will help you do just that! Our benefits package includes:
- High earning potential
- Paid-time Off (18 paid days off per year as well as 2 personal holidays to use any day of the year)
- 8 paid holidays
- Comprehensive Health Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer-paid Life insurance, STD, and LTD
- Voluntary life insurance and FSA
- 401k program with employer contributions up to 4%
- Robust development offerings including tuition reimbursement, CNA class sponsorship, and in-house training
- Access to our on-site gym
- Wellness reimbursement
- Selected benefits package for part-time employees
- Employee Referral bonuses
- On-site meal purchase and more!
View our current job opportunities.
Piper Shores is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Per Maine State requirements, all employees of Piper Shores must be vaccinated against Covid-19 and Influenza.
Career inquiry: Call or text Human Resources at: 207-303-2139. Or email us at: email@example.com